Sunday, October 3, 2010

She wasn't really asleep...




I'm embarrassed to say this isn't the first time this has happened. Two other times at night she has gone into my room, gotten out some markers and marked on my wall and bed. Fortunately my sheets are dark, and the room hasn't been repainted.

This time she was supposed to be taking a nap.

She wasn't.

She brought the markers to her room and drew on her sheets, wall, and headboard.

Luckily it came off of the wall and headboard.

Not easily though--just ask Cate. It took her a while.

2 comments:

v said...

I guess Cate was trying to give you something new to post about? Glad to hear you're a 'mean mom' and had her work on cleaning up her 'creative endeavors'

Jo Jo said...

Oh dear! I've never really had a marker kid, but Sawyer did take a pocket knife to our van's leather seats.