Friday, October 15, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude #7

I went back and forth about having this final post as my moooost important blessing. Which is definitely my family and faith. But I don't really want to draw this out, so I'll keep it simple.

I'm thankful for my family. I love them. I think they love me. I'm glad we'll be together til the end of forever.

I'm thankful for the beliefs I have. They help me along each day. I'll break those beliefs down for ya right here, real fast.
1. I go to the church that Jesus started when he was on Earth a long time ago.
2. Jesus set it up so we all could get back to Heaven where we started off in the first place, and spend forever with our families.
3. Life is a test to see if we'll make good choices or bad.
4. Pass it on.

Yes, there is definitely a lot more to my church than that, but I wanted to keep it simple. If you want more detailed but still simple, look at this.

Those are the Articles of Faith. In 13 short paragraphs it sums up exactly what the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is all about. And if you have questions about the church, do me a favor and actually ask a member of the church instead of someone else.

I think this series of posts has helped me be a little more grateful for the awesome things I've got going in my life. Hopefully, you've benefited in some way too!