Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude #5

I'm thankful for books.


Reading is therapy for me. Being a stay-at-home-mom can be quite taxing.

Reading gives me an escape from my stress-inducing-mundane life and that's all that keeps me sane sometimes.

Just to prove how taxing staying at home can be--I've read 67 books this year.

So if you're interested in reading Young Adult, I can surely let you know what's good. And if you've got suggestions, I'm all ears.

Thanks to all those brave men and women who pour out their hearts onto paper. You take me away to new worlds.

And thanks to the Upshur County Library. If it weren't for you I'd be broke and have no shelf space.

2 comments:

Jo Jo said...

Wow! That's more than a book a week. Have you read the Hunger Games series? Bloody Jack (6 volumes, my FAVORITE), Artemis Fowl series, Percy Jackson series...can you tell I have boys?

Bonnie said...

oohhh..... have you read the book of a thousand days? or the red necklace? or these is my words? or avalon high? or .............i have a million on em'!