Monday, September 27, 2010

Flashback...

I'm sick of my Gator Farm post so I had to find something...here goes.

Today six years ago...

September 27, 2004We lived in Provo, UT.

Sarah and her kids were there for something.

Berkley was still young--four.

We lived in what we thought was a huge, nice house on 7th East--since we saw it in March we realized just how ghetto it actually was.

I was a newly-christened stay-at-home-mom.

I was bored.

Ben was finishing his final year of school at BYU.

Apparently our trash can was over-flowing. Aahhh!!


2 comments:

Jo Jo said...

You, bored? Never. You just needed to get out of Utah.

Janelle said...

Yeah, I think we all thought our houses on 7th East were great and wonderful. When I go back now I realize how teeny-tiny they are (and you're right - super ghetto).
Hope you're doing well!