Monday, May 16, 2011

Have you pinned yet?

So my latest love on the www is Pinterest.


So awesome.

You know how you see cool things in magazines and tear out the pictures and save them in a notebook for further reference? You can do it online now too. See a picture somewhere and love it? Pin it!

It's a website that allows you to have your own space to save anything you see on any website. It saves a picture of your cool find with the link from the source. Other people on Pinterest can see the things you pin and vice versa, so stuff kinda spreads like wildfire.

I've become quite addicted.


See?

The bad thing is you have to be invited. So thanks to my friend Ralphie, I'm in. And you can be in too. Just ask me and I can invite ya!

9 comments:

v said...

I wanna be invited to the party!! Looks like something I could become addicted to in a hurry :)!

Nicole said...

hey invite me. i read about this on young house love the other day and I want in. do you need my email?

L said...

I want an invite! It looks so cool!

Taylor said...

Heaven knows I don't need to waste anymore time on the internet, but I've tried to ignore this site for too long. I'd love an invite :)

Jo Jo said...

I want in! How come you have to be invited?

Hair Romance said...

Pinterest is so great!

A said...

This looks pretty fun and addicting :) I noticed in the screen shot of who you follow that you follow Gretchen Smith. Do you know her or you just found her? I know her from BYU. Small world :)

Carly LH said...

I love this concept!! Would you invite me pretty please??

{carlyhodges22@gmail.com}

~ Natalie ~ said...

invite me too!