Sunday, January 18, 2009

Some Like It...Long

Last week Caleb decided to try his hand at hair cutting. It didn't go over too well as you can see here.

Friday, I decided I'd had enough of the chop-out-of-Caleb's-forehead, and took him into the bathroom with the clippers. He ran, screamed, and cried and since I was alone, I wasn't able to get a picture. It looked somewhat better, but I'd never done that before, so it needed some fixin' up. Saturday night Ben cut Connor's too.

And this is them after.


Connor looks so different to us with short hair. To me, he looks more like a Leppert. Maybe it's because there is a picture of my dad about this age with a crew cut.

And Caleb...let's just say long hair suits him. Maybe it's the Leppert ears that stick out 17 inches that make him look a little goofy. Needless to say...he's not a fan of the cut. Maybe next time he'll think twice when he comes upon a pair of scissors. Maybe...

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Liz, just saw your blog on Sarah's. Bryce, who will be 8 in 2 1/2 weeks decided his brother Brayden needed a hair cut. Now he has short hair also, with the ears sticking out. Kids! Aren't they the best. I cried when Bryce cut Brayden's beautiful red hair, but thank goodness hair grows.
Your kids are so cute! I am glad I found your blog address.

Sarah Jensen said...

Yeah, Matthew can handle short hair better. I wish he didn't like it short, because he doesn't seemed deterred at all.

Jo Jo said...

Hate haircut days and boys that hate haircuts as well. It's all just together a dreadful moment. Good story stuff though. Loved the peach tree post.