Thursday, January 8, 2009

So I guess it's time for a haircut...

I've heard of this happening. I never thought it'd happen to my kids though.


Maybe I should be more careful about leaving my sewing scissors out. I thought I was a better mom than this...

The good thing is that Caleb is at least courteous enough to clean up after himself.


When I said I'd have to go vacuum again he said Nu-uh I threw it (the hair) in the trash.

Well that's just great!

Guess they'll be getting their first buzz cuts.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! Hilarious! Oh, I'm expecting it one of these days--but, I'll try to remember to keep my scissors out of sight/ out of mind. My brother cut my hair when I was 2 right before my birthday--My mom bought me a lovely hat to wear.

britni said...

That is funny, but my BIGGEST nightmare! I just pray if it happens that Jack will do it and not Brooklyn. At least he was a good boy and did throw it away!

Shannon said...

I think it is a right of passage for siblings to cut each others hair :). I did it to my sister. I hope to see pictures of their buzz cuts!

Sarah Jensen said...

Craig and a neighbor boy cut Ryleigh and the two neighbor girl's hair. Lopped of the youngest girl's left pigtail. Their family were having pictures in three hours. Got them to the beautician, and she fixed them up.
Wanted to beat Craig and Jordan though. That was 6 years ago.
Matthew cut his hair two weeks ago. He cleaned it up too.