Friday, January 11, 2013

This week I will be playing catch up...

November 13-19, 2012

Top pictures: Before and after pressure washing. You can see the cedar shakes were getting very weathered looking.

Bottom: Before and after staining. I began staining at the top of the gable.; The lift that was my perch for a week; The boys catching a ride.

Left side: Before staining and repainting the trim.

Right side: After.

I really love the look of cedar but don't love the look as it get ages. It was a lot of work getting it back to original and then staining, but I think the look is worth it.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

You have a beautiful house. And yard. And trees. And, well, it's Texas. LOVE!

Jo Jo said...

Holy cow! That wood pops now! Great, great job! You are amazing!

Daniel & Sarah said...

Liz I love it! It looks amazing! And I'm glad your going to play catch up