Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Catch up...

Pictures from the last few weeks: Clockwise from top left: 1. Cate is a reader! 2. I have an influx of lizards lately-I read up on these and discovered they are anoles. 3. The hogs have returned to my parents' farm house. Ugh. 4. We get lots of wildlife here and this was a first for me--a flying squirrel. He was on the side of the house and when he moved you could see the 'wings' stretched beneath his arms. I tried to grab him with gloves to move him to a tree but he would have none of it. He jumped to the ground and crawled up a different section of the house. The next morning he was gone. 5. A friend gave us a blow up yard decoration that looks like a Buckeye player. The kids love pretending he is actually playing with them. 6. The kids made cookies one day. I handed them the recipe and got out the ingredients. They did a good job.

2 comments:

Jo Jo said...

Your daughter is getting so big! and beautiful!

L said...

When I grow up, I want to be a mom like you. :)