Friday, May 4, 2012

Why Doesn't Instagram Upload to Blogger??

You know how when you get a new toy and you are obsessed with it and use it like crazy for the first little while? Well, that's happened to me with my iPod. I've wanted an iPhone for a while and maybe--because he will never, ever, get me one--Ben decided to get me an iPod instead. I use it a lot to take pictures because I am in looove with Instagram. The edits are so vintage-y and neat and they look awesome on the actual iPod. Once I load them onto my computer though, it's a different story--they're a much lower quality than a regular camera. The last few weeks I've gotten a few good pictures of us here and there.

Top Row: Cate & Claire playing dress up, Cate & Oliver (Chris, Taylor, Claire and Oliver now live two hours and 15 minutes away!!!! Cate and I went and spent a night there last week), Cate rolling downhill in our yard.

Middle Row: The kids out at the lake house, Copper, Caleb doing a flip on a swing at the lake house.

Bottom Row: Connor's turn on the swing, the long staircase up to the lake house from the lake, the kids playing soccer in the yard at home.

And by the way, does Instagram upload to Blogger?? I looked it up once and didn't find anything so I assume it doesn't. It would be easier to blog if it did...

2 comments:

L said...

Ask Kelsie Payne. Some how she gets hers to upload to blogger, I think.

Daniel & Sarah said...

I miss you guys;(