Friday, October 31, 2008

Fall is Here

The weather is finally changing. Can't say I'm that happy about it either. I personally, prefer summer. The hot sun, swimming pools...need I say more? But alas, the leaves are falling from the sky...


and the air is cooler in the morning. Just ask Cate...


We had a Family Home Evening at a relative's and carved pumpkins.


Cate stayed warm with her Uncle Jacob.


And then came Halloween. We did two things this year for the holiday. On Saturday, we went to Treats on the Square. I didn't have my spiffy new camera then, so I elected to wait until the Trunk or Treat at the Church on Wednesday to take pictures. Caleb and Connor were Buckeyes, and Cate was a Buckeye cheerleader. Ben and I wore referee uniforms to complete the ensemble.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Cute costumes! I love Cate's hair bow!

Jo Jo said...

Very cute costumes! Can't get over Uncle J's resemblance - could be twins. Beautiful pics