Thursday, November 1, 2012

They Counted Down the Days...

I guess Cate was just soooo excited to dress up as Cinderella, she could hardly contain herself. Each day she woke up and went to the calendar to commence her countdown. I hope she had as much fun as she anticipated! This was Caleb and Connor's first year to wear makeup and I thought they'd chicken out--but they handled it like proper Mummies and Vampires. We collected more candy than ever this year and I have no idea how to discreetly get rid of it short of tossing it in the trash every now and then--which will likely start today...shhhh!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Our dentist is pretty awesome and will buy the candy from us. Saving teeth $1 at a time.

Jo Jo said...

I tuck mine away for when we make our gingerbread houses Thanksgiving weekend - skittles, licorice...I also open up all the plain M&M's and usually get enough for 2 cups for a cookie recipe instead of chocolate chips. I give bags of the chewy candy like taffee to the speech therapist as she uses it in her therapy.