Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I wonder if my kids will ever learn all their cousins' names...

Top Row: Joe's family; ALL THE FAMILY (Don't ask me why my family & Mark's family are separated from everyone else. You'd think the photographer would have mentioned that...); Sarah's family;
Second Row: John, Mark, Aaron's families;
Third Row: Paul, Laura, Ben's families;
Last Row; Jacob & Mallory; Melvin & Linda with their 12 children; Daniel, Sarah, & Lincoln.

Though most everyone is smiling, I can assure you, tempers were flaring prior to the shutter button clicks!! Next time, we've got to hire someone to do this!!

1 comment:

Jo Jo said...

Holy Cow! I forgot they had that many boys! What a great thing. And yes, your kids will, especially if you pray for them. My kids have learned important things about extended family through prayers.