Saturday, August 20, 2011

I am anxious


I keep getting asked what I will do with just Cate at home. It will be nice and quiet for sure. But, I can't say I'm really excited about it.

I will miss Connor.

And Caleb. Caleb has already done one year of school, though.

Connor is a leader. He takes Cate on adventures to the zoo in our backyard. And they also go to Great Wolf Lodge every day and sleep in a hotel. They play well together and I will miss that. She will too I suppose, when she realizes it's just the two of us everyday.

What are we going to do?

1 comment:

Heather said...

It is so hard when the kids go to school. BUT, I know you and Cate will love this year together. It will be a great bonding time for ya'll. Sierra and I had so much fun together the year we were home together. Having 3 others she never got just mommy time and her and I LOVED it! I hope ya'll will also.