Sunday, February 6, 2011

Almost Gone


Finally.

I have to say I'm really tired of this snow. It has snowed TWICE this year. Can you believe it?? It snowed TWICE last year too. And these weren't little dustings that are fairly common to Texas. These were all inch-es. Really. This is too much.

Snow is nice and pretty for a day I suppose. Though it is a nightmare getting kids in and out of the house. And Texas kids don't seem to really care for the snow. It's too cold and wet for them. Give them a blue chlorinated pool and they're golden.


Seriously.

Give us the pool.

2 comments:

Jo Jo said...

My parents in Boston are joking about having a pool in their backyard by the time their six feet of snow melts!

Heather said...

I too am sick of the cold and snow. We got an inch of ice then followed by 6 inches of snow. ALL of Dallas was literally shut down for 4 DAYS. No school, no stores, no nothing but being inside. Yeah, the snow is gone! We had fun being together as a family but I have to say I am very happy they are back in school today, and so are they.