Friday, May 7, 2010

Hello, Goodbye...Part II

This lay on my back porch Thursday morning.

I found out they aren't nearly as cuddly and cute as I thought they were here.

I don't know how long he'd been laying wounded on the concrete.

It was 8:30 when we found him. Apparently he feel from our 2 story roof and suffered some internal injuries. (Yes, I consider myself a vet at times.)

His limbs
were working okay, he just whimpered and cried and could hardly move.

I set him by what I believe to be his tree hoping he'd make it home. He did, just not his Earthly home.

Rest in Peace Baby Raccoon.

Tell Waldo Tardo I'm sorry.

2 comments:

Jo Jo said...

Waldo does love you. Wait and see. Sad to not be able to help him. He'll be waiting as well.

Daniel & Sarah said...

that kind of makes me really sad. what is going on at your house liz haha