Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's here...

Thursday Night

Friday morning on the way to Kim's.

Before we left out house, I measured five inches of snow in one spot. There were places that had more I'm sure. Neither Ben nor I can remember it ever snowing like this in our 20 plus years of living in Gilmer. That's not to say it hasn't happened sometime in those years, but even we were raring to get outside and play!









Caleb and Connor had a good time in their first-able-to-play-in snow. Cate wasn't that excited, though she did enjoy joining everyone in throwing snowballs at her dad.

3 comments:

Jo Jo said...

Wow! Looks like good snowman snow!

Heather said...

It was perfect snowman snow. In 84 we had a big snow storm - about 10 in. But it was hard - not the good snow we had this year. I have never seen snow like this where it just rolls & makes the best snowmen ever! Was that fun or what. We had 8 in. in our yard, although the weatherman said Frisco got 10 in. Whatever it was, it was fun! Thanks for sharing the photo's!!!!

britni said...

So much fun! I was so sad I was in East Texas for it all. I remember it snowing pretty good in the late 80's, but I was young so I don't really know how great it really was. :) Beautiful pics!