Friday, January 1, 2010

Top 10 Things That I Hope Happen in 2010

1. To have a happy and healthy family.

2. To see my Utah and Las Vegas family.

3. To take a vacation that doesn't involve going to visit family.

4. For Mom and Dad to move into the Lake House and love it.

5. For a canine addition to join our family. I want a Cocker Spaniel or Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Opinions?

6. For Connor to become less aggressive toward his peers.

7. For Caleb to enter Kindergarten with minimal tear-shedding.

8. The Dodd household to be diaper free!

9. To actually win one of Pioneer Woman's contests.

10. To be more positive!!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Here's a huge vote for the cocker spaniel over the cavalier! The next door neighbors (the Kings) had a cavalier, and they spent thousands trying to keep that dog healthy until they put her down earlier this year. Her hips would pop out all the time, and for over half her life she could barely walk and therefore gained tons of weight. Obviously, that's my only experience, and it is just ONE dog, but I never did really like her much. She shed like no dog I've ever seen and didn't have much of a personality to make it all worth it.

Plus, I just really like cocker spaniels!

It will be hard to fill Berkeley's shoes. He was the only dog in this world who I liked besides Willie. I know how hard it must be for you to bring a new dog into the house, and I'm proud of you for wanting to!

Jo Jo said...

That's an impressive list! Didn't know about the pioneer woman's contests, but that would top my list as well. Good luck with the canine search. Library books are really helpful listing postive and not so positive characteristics of each dog breed. It's a great resource.