Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm Obsessed...

Really, I am. Just ask Ben.

I love to read.

Sometimes I get so wrapped up in a story I will do nothing else other than see how fast my eyes can fly down a page and hope my mind can keep up.

Today was such a day.

I got the second installment of The Hunger Games trilogy from the library yesterday evening.


And I finished it in less than 24 hours from the time I got it.

Sad, I know.

Kids neglected.

Check.

House neglected.

Check.

Wall paper removal neglected.

Check.

I. Am. Ashamed.

But...it was AWESOME!! For just a day, I was wrapped up in the world of Panem, cheering for Peeta first, then Gale, then Peeta again.

Ugh!

Only to be forced to wait another year for the finale!

Read it if you dare...

3 comments:

britni said...

oh..I read it and I Neglected EVERYTHING too! I am so glad I am not the only one! Is that not a great book! Glad you liked it too.

Jo Jo said...

Haven't heard of this. I'm up for the challenge ;-) You'll feel so much better getting back to reality with a good book on the mind.

Unknown said...

Just borrowed book 2 from a friend. I'm looking forward to starting it tonight!